The following categories of persons/businesses must file their tax returns and pay any liabilities from the 1st June 2011:
- All Companies.
- All Trusts.
- All Partnerships.
- Individuals filing stamp duty returns in respect of Instruments executed on or after the 1st June 2011.
- Individuals or companies filing 3rd part returns (Form 46G).
- Individuals subject to the high earners restriction.
- Individuals benefiting from or acquiring Foreign Life Policies, Offshore Funds or other Offshore products.
- Individuals claiming property based incentives.
Remember this means that Revenue will not longer issues paper returns to the above mentioned categories, therefore if you normally used your paper return as a reminder to file your tax return care will have to needed to ensure filing and payment dates are not missed.
From the 1st October this year, employers with more than 10 employes will be also required to pay and file their P30s, P45s and P35 together with appropriate paymens online.
If you fall into any of these categories and are unsure how to proceed please feel free to contact us for assistance.